Guidelines to Candidates
For filling up Application for Admission
- All details should be filled ONLY in CAPITAL LETTERS
- In one online application a candidate can apply for two programmes either in Shift I or Shift II
- Candidates who wish to apply for two shifts should submit two seperate applications.
- Read the instructions carefully before registering and applying for a course.
- After filling the basic details in the first page and submission, a new user id and password will be sent to your mail. REMEMBER YOUR USER ID, PASSWORD AND APPLICATION NO. & DATE for easy reference
- Scanned copies of
- Community certificate
- 10th/ 11th/ 12th marksheet ( Students can apply using any one of the marksheet )
- Photograph of applicant and parents
- Application fee of Rs 250/- for UG and Rs 300/- for PG includes Rs 48/- for application , Rs 2/- for Registration and balance of Rs 200/- for UG and Rs 250/- for PG which includes ERP expenditure. The amount can be remitted through online using Debit card/ credit card/ Internet banking/ Mobile banking/ G-Pay/ Paytm/Phonepe
- Wait for the message “Payment Successful” during payment process
- Only after payment through online, your application will be processed.
- SMS will be sent to the registered Mobile on successful submission and further information will be communicated to the same mobile number.
- At the time of Admission, candidates need to bring all the original certificates, as mentioned in the application.
- For further queries; please contact the admission office : E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 9159143990, 9342465500 (Contact between 10.00 am to 3.00 pm)