Key Responsibilities of Source Hub
- To prepare students to face various stages of campus placements by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers and Alumni.
- To promote Career Counselling by organizing Guidance Lectures by senior corporate personnel.
- To bring in companies for conducting Part Time Job drive for students.
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with the industry and business houses of repute from all over India.
- The Placement Team sends invitation to the Recruiters with relevant details regarding the Final Placements.
- Data is collected from students directly or through the Class Tutors. These data are kept confidentially and passed to prospective recruiters only after prior permission from the designated Authority.
- Recruiters convey their intention to participate by submitting a Job Notification Form for each profile they wish to hire for.
- The companies inform Source Hub Coordinator about the recruitment process followed by them including the types and number of rounds for selection.
- The Placement Team communicates the suitable dates for campus visit for each recruiter.
- Companies are encouraged to give pre-placement talks before the commencement of recruitment process. This gives students a chance to know more about the company, work culture, growth opportunities and learning and advancement opportunity at the organization.
- HR can conduct different rounds of selection process and inform the names of selected students to the Placement Department, which in turn shall inform the concerned students of the same.
- Final Job Offers would be provided by the companies, which shall be accepted and acknowledged by the students. All the job offers will be channeled through Source Hub. A Job Offer is considered to be valid only if the Placement Committee is in receipt of the written communication of the same. Any form of verbal or telephonic communication will not be considered as job offers.
- The offers letters for the selected candidate should either be mailed or sent to the Placement Cell within 15 days of the final selection.
- Placement team ensures that the students’ data base is maintained confidential.
- Student representatives are selected from each class to ensure communication reaches every student regarding placement training and recruitment.
- Information regarding campus recruitment and training is shared on the college website for the easy access.
- Placement committee ensures that each and every student is benefitted in regard with employability.
- Motivational talks and workshops are provided for the slow learners to excel themselves in placement.
- Placement committee is in constant touch with the Alumni for the enhancement of placement services.
- Source Hub extends a warm welcome to all the recruiters and looks forward to building a long-lasting relationship that would nurture itself purely on the basis of merit and quality that we provide